4/18/13

This Week In Raptorland: Season Finale

One of the things I will truly remember this season for has been starting this podcast. I can't tell you how fortunate I was to have such a great partner in Josh Lewenberg to do this with every week. I do thank him at the end of this episode but just wanted to put it in writing as well. I hope Josh is able to continue on with us going forward. If not it has been a great pleasure working with him this season and would love the chance to do it again in the future. He really deserves a lot of credit. I also have done my share and have greatly enjoyed this aspect of the Dino Nation Blog this season.

Also a great thanks to Manu and the folks from St Louis Wings for their sponsorship of this podcast and website as a whole. I look forward to us celebrating with a playoff/end of the season party coming soon. Hopeful you'll be able to come out and join us and have a fun time.


All that said we have a great final episode with appearances from Amir Johnson and DeMar DeRozan. This along with the usual talk from myself and Josh on the Raptors season that was and the off-season to come.

So that does it the first season of the podcast in the books. Once the season ending stuff wraps up I am going to start looking for staff for next season. We gave this a try last year and had some mixed results. It is vital though that I find a dedicated reliable staff in order to make the changes I want to for next season. This podcast was just scratching the surface to what I want the Dino Nation Blog to become.

Thanks to all of you that have supported this podcast this season. I hope you have enjoyed listening as much  as Josh and I have had in bringing it to you. If you have trouble downloading or listening head over to our podcast home page.

Remember Jack Armstrong joins us in the Starting 5 next Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment