6/22/12

The King Of Swag

Hello there. So I'm back to crown "The King" of swag. Will I give it to Lebron James? or Dwyane Wade? After last night both will have matching rings in the fall but only one can win here.


Before I get started, let's first all become familiar with the true meaning of "Swag". According to UrbanDictionary.com, the definition of swag goes as follows: 

"Swag: Appearance, style, or the way he or she presents themselves". According to Candice Kaye (me), Swag must also include ones confidence, personality and ability to dress effortlessly. Let me give you a little secret about women, a man with swag screams instant confidence. That instant confidence is enough to make her weak in the knees. But, shh don't tell her I told you. 

This is NOT IT by either definition of Swag!!!
 
Ok, let's get started. Love him or hate him, you have to admit, Lebron James processes confidence unlike any other player in the league. I mean anyone who is friends with Jay Z makes me happy. I'm kidding, just a little.


I have to admit, I am sucker for a man rocking a backwards hat or the bow tie, both together would be bonus. I love Dwyane Wade's use of the bow tie and yellow cardigan. The days of baggy jeans, and low riders finally over ladies. This is the new look, and as a woman, I could not be happier. 


 Swag must carry you to events, to the way you dress to get a coffee, to a casual dinner etc. I personality like Lebron's versatility. In a suit, or in a casual setting, his confidence is always there. Effortless style, as I listed earlier in my definition of "swag" is key. Looking effortlessly awesome will come easy to those who understand "swag". To me, Lebron wins in that area compared to Dwyane Wade. Look how cute he looks in that Yankees hat (yes I am also a sucker for a man in a Yankees hat).



So, to the man of confidence, effortless style, and presence, I crown "The King" of swag to Mr. James.  


 Oh and the Finals MVP and now a NBA Champion. Up next for me is seeing who catches my eye at the NBA Draft next Thursday. The Future of Swag for the NBA. Least I hope so guess will see.







No comments:

Post a Comment